If a picture is worth a thousand words then what is a video clip worth? We live in a world where vehicles colliding is much more common than it used to be. In 2015, it is estimated that 2.44 million people were injured in auto accidents. Video proof of an accident speaks louder than any words or arguments ever could. Installing a dash cam can prevent many post-accident legal headaches.
Being on the road is not the only place that dashcams can be extremely helpful. When you leave your vehicle unattended – whether a parking garage or your own driveway – you have no idea what can happen to it. Another benefit of a dashcam is they can record when your car is left unattended in case it gets backed into, side-swiped, or vandalized
Believe it or not, there are people in the world who actively target moving vehicles to get hit and try to scam insurance money. Thankfully, with video evidence from a dashcam, you would stand a chance in a court room if somebody targeted you or your vehicle.
There are also many exciting things dashcams can be used for. They can be used for road-trips, excursions, off-roading, driving skills, or to purely catch the unexpected that we all encounter out in the world.
Give us a call today to speak with one of our specialist to see about getting a dash camera installed in your vehicle today! Get one installed for as low as $199.
- Records in FULL HD (1296p) – Keeps files small with H.264 technology
- Gyro Sensor to detect when an event happens – also separates portion of memory for viewing
- HDR for recording in dark or light locations without overexposing or underexposing
- Built-in GPS that will record speed, altitude, longitude, latitude, and heading. A
Also displays location on Google Maps when reviewing video
- 27 FPS creating natural & progressively smooth video
- Auto activates and records when motion is detected near front of vehicle
- Has a security indicator light to deter theft or vandalism
- 1.5 Color TFT
- 128 degree field of view
- Micro SD storage with 8gb card Included